Friday, January 10, 2020

January - March 2020 Reading LIst

Finally decided on the books I want to get to over the next 3 months. I think this will be good, this posting of my seasonal goal. It will help me to focus more on reading and trying to reach my goal rather than wasting time scrolling around on fb or youtube or playing the games on fb. It's not that I don't want to get to my books, I LOVE to read, it's just that tv and fb just suck the time away without me even realizing how much time has passed. The next thing I know what little spare time I have has slipped away and I haven't read. So anyway, if you missed my reading goals for this year I have posted it here.

 These are the books I've chosen, minus a couple, for the winter months of January, February, and March. If you'd like to do a post of what you are reading or planning on reading for those months I'll leave a Linky on this post. I always find it fun to see what other's are reading.

 GOAL: 1 book a month from my longest owned and unread books From the oldest TBR box:
          The Pilot's Wife by Anita Shreve
          The Victory Club by Robin Lee Hatcher
          Sins of the Fathers by James Scott Bell (Did Not Finish)
 (these have been in my to read box for years!!)

 GOAL: 2 books per month from my owned piles:

           If I Run by Terri Blackstock
           If I'm Found by Terri Blackstock
           If I Live by Terri Blackstock
           The Secret Wife by Gil Paul
           A Proper Pursuit by Lynn Austin
           Shanghai Girls by Lisa See

 GOAL: 1 book per month from my library list:                                                           
       
           Us Against You by Fredrik Backman
            Everything We Keep by Kerry Lonsdale
           The Curse of Misty Wayfair by Jaime Jo Wright

 GOAL: for devotional type reading 1 novella/study per month from A Lineage of Grace by Francine Rivers:

          -Unveiled (Tamar)
          -Unashamed (Rahab)
          -Unshaken (Ruth)

 Whew! Looking forward to some good reading!   I will be high lighting these as I get them read  so I can keep track and to motivate me.

What are you planning on reading? If you want to do a post on your plans, I don't care if it's a 3 month plan or a monthly plan, feel free to link . It must be some kind of reading goal/challenge plan though or the link will be deleted. Happy Reading!

No comments: