Saturday, April 18, 2020

April - June Reading List

Hi Readers.  April is here.  Well technically it's here and already chugging along into it's second week.  I am very late with this post but I just have not been able to concentrate with writing posts.  It is what it is but I still want to record a reading list.  And I want to choose books that will fullfill my reading goals this year.  As I said in my 1st quarter update I didn't complete all my goals for the various reasons stated within that post.  I have carried over the ones I didn't complete into this list.  Hopefully I have a really good push and can finish those and be doing so well I can even add onto those titles.
As of now my library is closed so I can't put holds or pick up any books but I happened to have gone to the library a few weeks before the shut down so have some books from there that I will use for this quarter.  They weren't technically on my library list, I just saw them on the shelf and nabbed them because they looked interesting and were by an author I enjoy.  Now I'm glad that I did.




GOAL: 1 book a month from my longest owned and unread books:

          -The Pilot's Wife 
          -Sins of the Fathers by James Scott Bell (carried over from 1st quarter) (DNF'd)
          -Never Change by Elizabeth Berg
     


GOAL: 2 books per month from my owned piles:

          
          -The Secret Wife by Gil Paul (carried over)
          -A Proper Pursuit 
          -The Shape of Family by Shilpi Somaya Gowda
          -Heidi by Johanna Spyri (couldn't find a link to my specific version) 
         
          -The Water Keeper by Charles Martin

         



GOAL: 1 book per month from my library list

          -Murder at the Courthouse by A.H. Gabhart
          - Murder Comes by Mail by A.H. Gabhart
          -Murder is No Accident by A.H. Gabhart
     
 

GOAL: for devotional type reading 1 novella/study per month from the Lineage of Grace books

          
          -Unspoken (Bathsheba)
          -Unafraid (Mary)


         
So that is my list for the next 3 months.  Maybe with me now not working I can get to more.  Time will tell.  As before I will highlight the books read.

No comments: